1. Could I have some information ab0ut your scope of business?
2. Would you tell me the main items you export?
3. May I have a look at your catalogue?
4. We really need more specific information ab0ut your technology.
5. This is a copy of catalog.
6.Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?
7. What ab0ut having a look at sample first?
8. Our product is really competitive in the world market.
9. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.
10. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.
11. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.
12. I wish you a success in your business transaction.
1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.
2. How do you feel like the quality of our products?
3. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher.
4. They enjoy good reputation in the world.
1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?
2. Are the prices on the list firm offers?
3. How ab0ut the price/ How much is this?
4. This is our price list. 这是我们的报价单
5. What do you think of the payment terms?
6. Here are our FOB prices. 我给您的是离岸价格。
7. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 我们是按照离岸标准给您订的价格。
1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it? 您能给我们一些优惠吗？
2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%? 您认为能给我们下调10%的价格吗？
3. It’s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price.
4. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price.
5. If you can go a little lower, I’d be able to give you an order on the spot.
1. Our price is highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable. 我们产品的价格很有竞争力/ 这已经是最低的价格了/ 我们的价格非常合理。
2. Our price is competitive as compared with that in the international market.
1. Can we each make some concession?
2. In order to conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by 5%.
3. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.
4. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount.
1. What’s minimum quantity of an order of your goods?
2. How many do you intend to order?
3. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us?客人回答订单数量
4. I’d like to order 600 sets.
5. Thank you very much for your order.
6. What ab0ut our request for the early delivery of the goods?
7. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?
8. How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
9. When will you deliver the products to us?
10. When will the goods reach our port?
11. What ab0ut the method of delivery?
12. I think we can meet your requirement.
13. I ‘m sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.
14. I’m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you. 我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。
15. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
16. The earliest delivery we can make is 。。。。
1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we’d like to restate the main points of the agreement.
2. We can get the contract finalized now.
3. Have you any questions as regards to the contract?
4. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract.
5. Do you have any comment to make ab0ut this clause?
6. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 您 认为协议中已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗？
7. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.
8. Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.
1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?
2. What is your regular practice ab0ut terms of payment?
3. We’d like you to pay us by L/C.